Friday, December 3, 2010

BLAHHHHHHHHHH

I have no desire for Christmas this year.... I hate the Christmas music I don't want to buy anything. I could care less about the decorations or the tree. I feel like every morning I wake up like someone punched me right in the stomach. I have this knot that turns and turns and turns.. I am either happy, mad, sad, or crying. This is ridiculous. If it was not for my sweet little B I would be a mess all the time, I get up for him, I get ready for him, I look endlessly for jobs for him. I live for him. I go to stores and people bug me, driving in the car bugs me, people in general bug me this feeling better end soon or I am going to turn into the cat lady....

So Dear Santa,
BRING ME SOME CHEER, MOTIVATION, LOVE, KINDNESS, AND LESS HATE.... OH YA AND A GOOD PAYING JOB.....

2 comments:

Tyson, Kaylee and Lucy said...

Sweetie I am so sorry your feeling so blue! If you need a friend I am here for you! Its amazing how when you have a kid your whole world turns for them! I don't know what I would do without Lucy. You are an amazing person and you are a awesome Mommy! Brandtson is a Lucky kiddo and you are a lucky mommy to have eachother :) I wish you all the best! If you ever need to talk or just wanna do something fun give me a call!

Blackwell said...

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. I hate to see any of my friends struggle. I love that B is your number one priority and I admire you for that. Time can heal many things so just take it day by day. I wish you would call me when you need to talk. I hope to see you tomorrow!