Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HELP.....













OMG. Things I am finding out being back in the dating scene!!!! IT SUCKS. These are somethings that have happened to me on a few dates. DO NOT DO THESE THINGS ON A FIRST DATE.

DO'S
Tell me I look pretty.
That you like my outfit.
That I look like I work out when I do not.
That I am fun.
Easy to talk to.
Tell me you are a hard worker.
You love your family.
What you like to do for fun.



DO NOT...
Pull coupons out and decide our date right in front of me with a coupon, awesome you are frugal slip that baby in with your debit card with the bill out of sight out of mine for me. Hello turn off.

Don't tell me within a hour of meeting you that you like me so much you can not keep your hands off me. Just keep your hands off me.

If I can see that you are undressing me with your eyes while we are in the car before you walk me to the door, and I tell you not to kiss me DO NOT KISS ME. Don't look at me and say are you really going to reject me. BECAUSE YES I AM REALLY GOING TO REJECT YOU.

Don't ask me to watch a movie with you on the first date, and cuddle with me rub my arm, and tell me I spoon nicely because I am petite and I mold nicely to you. Because while you are relaxed and loving it. My palms are sweating and I want to run for the door, not to mention very uncomfortable. Because my butt is near your man parts and I don't need to feel that at ALL.

Or how much you want a million babies...

I do not know if a million free meals is worth all this awkwardness and creepy touching. This is not sounding SUPER FUN TO ME AT THIS MOMENT....

2 comments:

Blackwell said...

Hahaha! Very funny post, love your do's and don'ts ;o) I can't believe how most men just don't have game! I'm sorry, but you have to weed out a ton of losers before you find a keeper, don't give up!

Unknown said...

Oh I wish you could be a fly on the wall with me on some of these date's. I am not joking these men do not have game. I feel bad for them....... It is sad a pathetic to see how hard they try to want it. When I know right when I open the door whether or not I am game for it.