Friday, July 22, 2011

Raspberries....



Ahhhhhhhhahhhhhhhh.!.!.!.!.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these make my mouth water :) lol. Growing up my Great Grandma had rows and rows of Raspberries. And to make a little extra money she would sell her Raspberries in these cute little green produce cups, So all of her grand kids would tie on their can around their waist and we would all pick berries to help her.. But we were not allowed to eat the berries and if we were caught doing so she would ask if we wanted the shoe... The shoe is she would take her shoe off and swat your bumb with it lol, but luckily I never got the shoe, I think because I was her favorite :) Lets just say I am about to make some yummy yummy jam with these.......

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I feel really good about the jam you are about to make and then drive up to my house with!!!!

PiccaDilly said...

I'm thinking that jam sounds yummy too and while you are out delivering, stop by my house!