Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vegas BaBy


The fun view from the 29th Floor


The night view, it was so pretty


Steve was such a trooper and shopped all day with me.. He jokes that we saw every shopping center in Vegas.


Brandtson loves Mario brothers so I had to jump on the chance to get a picture with Mario who after all was said and done asked me for a TIP.. He got a dollar


Such a fun hotel.


This picture is worth a thousand words to me. Because I sat down on the concrete and burned my butt so bad I stood up and screamed and the poor girl could hardly take the picture she was laughing so hard.








I had to take a picture of the difference in size of our feet he is a 13 and I am a 7...



Only in Vegas can you find a condom sucker....


Is he not so stinkin good looking?... I am in 6 inch heels and hardly come up to his shoulder.


We got really good at taking pictures of just us...





We bought a pass for 32.00 dollars a person for all you can eat all day long and yes we did take advantage of it. As you can tell


We had so much fun in Vegas. It was nice to get away for a couple days and just be with each other.

2 comments:

Kandace said...

Love these pictures. I'm so happy for you :)

Tabitha said...

Seems like you forgot to say that you got married therefore going to vegas for some honeymoon lovin! I LOVE your pics! I wish I could have come! Let's go together soon! Love the condom! I know a few people who you should have bought that for! you look SEXY, lady!